HISTORY | REFERENCES | JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Our quality principles
Quality determines our market success One of our goals is the constant high quality of our products. With the term “products” we also explicitly understand intangible assets, like customer relationships, purchasing and sales etc.
Quality is to fulfill the requirements of our customers When we advise our customers and with all our communication to them we try to consider their interests in all conscience. This is for all areas of transactions.
Quality awareness is important to all our team members With all colleagues, we take proper support measures to create a strong quality awareness. After all quality has its source inside with a composition of personal conviction and a proper qualification.
Quality doesn't happen by accident Quality occurs neither by chance nor naturally, but is systematically planned and developed in all areas of our company. Thereby we continuously make sure to have high quality goods.
Continuous improvement The improvement of existing manufacturing technologies as well as the optimizing of data flow in sales and administration is a central component of our continuous quality improvement.
Our quality management is working according to DIN ISO 9001 and we have annual energy audits as stated in DIN ISO 50001. Our products have been certified with DIN 1045 and Eurocode 2 (EC 2) from different testing institutes since the beginning of DBV certification. We will gladly provide you with the current certificate upon request.
From Bavaria to all of Europe
WE DELIVER OUR PRODUCTS TO THESE COUNTRIES:
Johann Häuslschmid started with a welding shop. Later it was extended to toolbuilding, vehicle manufacturing and special machines.
Snake spacer production for Eisen-Uth on a special machine that was designed and constructed inhouse. It was the first production of snake spacers in Germany.
Takeover of the company Eisen Uth. Own distribution of the snake spacers.
Construction of a new production plant.
Start of production of the Aaron DBV snake spacers.
Handover to the next generation.
The continuous further development of the production facilities led to a steady increase in the production volume. This enabled us to open up new markets and grow further.
DECADES OF EXPERIENCE, HARD WORK AND AN OUTSTANDING TEAM HAVE MADE US WHAT WE ARE TODAY.
MECHATRONICS TECHNICIAN * ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN
Do you enjoy your work and have fun doing it? Do you have manual dexterity and technical understanding and sound knowledge of electronics?
Then join our team!
- Completed training as a mechatronics technician or as a mechanic with a course in electrical engineering, or electronics technician with experience in mechanical repairs
- Experience in the repair of computer-controlled equipment, in order to remedy both mechanical, electrical or control-related faults
- You want to familiarise yourself with exciting, existing technologies, optimise them or apply what you have learned to new areas.
- You quickly find creative and practical solutions
Your area of responsibility:
- Repair and maintenance of our computer-controlled production lines and equipment
- Management and procurement of the spare parts
- Managing the production lines if necessary
- Regulated working hours without overtime
- Above average compensation
- Possibility of co-designing
- Free soft drinks
- Family environment
MACHINE OPERATOR * SKILLED METAL WORKER
- You have completed vocational training, ideally as a skilled metal worker?
- You have several years of work experience, are motivated and have a forklift licence?
- The smell of hot metal makes your heartbeat soar?
Then you've come to the right place!
Your areas of responsibility:
Machine operation, maintenance and repair of our computer-controlled production facilities (rolling and straightening machines, welding line, automatic packaging machine), quality control of the raw material, quality assurance of our products and incidental metal construction and mechanical engineering work.
A company with a family-like corporate culture awaits you. You can count on qualified training and support. We offer a long-term perspective and above-average remuneration.
TRAINEE PLANT AND MACHINE OPERATOR
From 01.09.2023 we are looking for a
TRAINEE PLANT AND MACHINE OPERATOR
As a machine and plant operator, you will learn how to operate the machines, maintain and repair our computer-controlled production facilities (rolling and straightening machines, welding line, automatic packaging machine), quality control of the raw material, quality assurance of our products and incidental metal construction and mechanical engineering work.
In other words, you ensure a smooth production process.
- Your responsibilities include setting up, operating and inspecting machines and systems in production.
- You are responsible for controlling and monitoring the material flow and applying suitable test procedures.
- You will learn how to select and process materials according to technical documents and how to apply manual and mechanical production techniques.
- The use of control and regulation units rounds off your profile.
- At the start of your training, you will receive a high-quality toolbox as a personal gift.
- You will be paid for both your forklift and crane licence when you reach the age of 17.
- You get fuel vouchers worth 50 euros per month.
- The cleaning of your work clothes takes place in the company.
J. Häuslschmid GmbH has been one of the leading manufacturers of support coils for reinforced concrete construction for more than 40 years. We are a small family-run company and operate throughout Europe.
For us, a pleasant, appreciative environment is the basis for enjoying performance: human interaction in the team, the appropriate professional qualifications and working towards a common goal ensure strong cohesion in our company.
Do you feel addressed? Then send us your meaningful application to:
J. Häuslschmid GmbH
For applications by e-mail please sign this consent.